WORLD CHANGERS TOGETHER
Join #TeamUofG and you’ll become part of a welcoming and international community of more than 9,000 talented people.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop your career within an environment where you can thrive and where success is shared and celebrated.
We’re investing in our organisation, and we’ll invest in you too.
Stay notified of University of Glasgow vacancies that may be of interest to you.
We have a competitive benefits package that includes generous annual leave and learning & development opportunities.
Living in Glasgow
Glasgow is a vibrant, welcoming city and close to the stunning scenery of Scotland.
The future holds innumerable challenges for our sector, our society, and our world. We will have to adapt and change what we do and what we offer if we are to navigate these successfully. Our strategy and approach may evolve as the landscape changes, but our values will remain constant: a fixed point of certainty in uncertain times.
We have identified our values in consultation and partnership with our staff and student community. Living and upholding these values will ensure that we remain true to the spirit of our community and ourselves:
Ambition and Excellence
- We strive for excellence through our work
- We defend academic freedom globally
- We recognise and celebrate shared success
- We have an unrelenting focus on development
Curiosity and Discovery
- We innovate and solve problems together
- We lead by influence and example
- We engage with lifelong learning and personal development
- We learn from our mistakes
Integrity and Truth
- We uphold honesty, integrity and fairness
- We share our work widely and generously
- We do the right thing, not the easy thing - or we don’t do it
- We take responsibility
An Inclusive Community
- We are one Glasgow team, and we care for and respect one another
- We advocate for diversity and believe in variety as a vital part of a healthy university
- We champion education as an engine for social progress
- We practise and advance sustainability
Find out more: World Changers Together: University Strategy 2015-2020